Rss Feed
  1. Rockabilly Bride

    Sunday 10 April 2011



    Ive had a few Brides asking for some advice on how to put together a Rockabilly wedding so just thought I share a few of my favorite pictures

     First things first of course is the dress


    Came across this Stunning dress



    Then you've got this



    This sooo perfect and is the Hair & Make up



    Then your invites I came across these 
    on Royal Steamline amazing invite for sooo many alternative wedding styles

     

    These vintage style tattoo centrepieces are perfect to set off you reception and would look good with most colour schemes



    What Rockabilly wedding is not complete without a car whether is a Caddy or a Chev but thats for this style wedding comes with the best cars check out 





    I you enjoyed my little window into a Rockabilly wedding now to finish of with a few of my favorite inspiration boards











  2. 0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.