Rss Feed
  1. Our Wedding !!!

    Saturday 9 April 2011







    That's right I recently tied the knot and would love to share with a few of my favorite photos taken by our friends & family and also do few shootouts to all the suppliers who made our day perfect.

    Firstly I'd like introduce you to my hot hubby, this photo was taken by a friend of ours right after the signing of the registry.


    We got married at The Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove a stunning venue down the Gold Coast we had our ceremony in the Chapel there which has floor to ceiling windows at the front of the chapel over looking the Coomera River and our reception followed in the Grange also at the Hyatt.

    Our amazing cake was created by Brown Betty's Bakery we had a 6" Mud Cake as our top tier the 60 cupcakes half were Banana and the other half were Devils Food topped with butter-cream icing. The image on the cake was designed by my brother-in-law which we also used on our flavors






    






    For our favors we wanted to do something a little bit different so we put together the soundtrack to our day on cd as a gift to all our guest to take home starting with the song I walked down the aisle to, to our first dance.


    Amazing - Cassie Davis
    Smother Me - The Used
    I Only Want to be With You - Me First & the Gimme Gimmes
    Startstruck - Katy Perry & 30h30
    First Date - Blink 182
    Nothing Compares 2U - Me First & the Gimme Gimmes
    Right Here in My Arms - HIM
    Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo ole
    The Only Exception - Paramore
    The End of Heartache - Killswitch Engage


    As a surprise for my Husband who is a car fanatic I hired a 
    61 Black & White Caddy from Fins and Flames Car Club  he expected my to be driven down to the chapel in the Hyatt Bridal Buggy and got a pleasant surprise when I rolled up in a Cadillac




    Our amazing photographer Bethanie from Pink Images (link to our wedding photos sneak peek) did an awesome job covering our day from hair & make up to our first dance. We had a Crazy Booth at our reception which was a great way to get our guests involved and feel like a part of our day 







    I hope you all enjoyed this little preview of our day


    

  2. 0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.